[Nautilus-list] away from email for the week

If you're wondering why I'm not responding quickly to patches posted in the Nautilus mailing list, or why I'm ignoring you this week, it's because I'm out of town and not reading email until around Tuesday, June 26 or so.

In my absence, Ramiro is welcome to approve Nautilus patches, and if it's really important it can go in without maintainer approval. But I can't imagine something that would be that urgent.

    -- Darin