[Nautilus-list] delete key deleting the folder

On Tuesday, June 12, 2001, at 05:03  AM, Michael Vanderford wrote:

When hitting the delete key while renaming folders in nautilus 1.03
it deletes the folder. I feel that this would be a showstopper.

The good news is that this is fixed in Nautilus 1.0.4, kind of. The bad news is that the fix requires a new version of Bonobo too, and the Bonobo maintainer is on vacation and hasn't yet accepted my patch into the Bonobo sources. Once that happens, then we have to coax him to do a new Bonobo release.

    -- Darin