[Nautilus-list] Cant compile gnome-vfs out of cvs

When I try to ./configure gnome-vfs I get this error:

checking for libraries... Package gconfgtk was not found in the
pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gconfgtk.pc'
No package 'gconfgtk' found
(gconfgtk)
configure: error: An old version of gconfgtk (version ) was found. You
need at least version 0.9

I have searched all over the place and I cant see to find this package.
The lxr freetext search on cvs.gome.org only returns about 6 results.

Thanks,
  Greg J.