Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus 1.0.4 release

On Wednesday, June 6, 2001, at 11:21  AM, Dan Mueth wrote:

Do you have a list of what has changed since 1.0.3 or plan on writing one?
It would make updating the docs a lot easier.

If not, I can look through the ChangeLog and/or ask people to email me any
user-visible changes they have made.

I will be writing one for the release message, yes. But I haven't started yet. It should be pretty simple. I don't know of any user-visible changes other than bug fixes and speedups.

    -- Darin