Re: [Nautilus-list] Newbie Developer Questions

If it matters, I'm kind of interested in a general guide to all this too, though I expect it's just a matter of just sticking to it. :)

Keith

Greg Johnson wrote:

I was playing around with the source last night and ran into some basic
problems (sorry if these have been addressed before).

- How do I prevent nautilus from "leaving" my console so I can see the
printf's.. or what's the best way to debug nautilus

- I am modifying the hardware component is there a way to just recompile
that component without rebuilding all of nautilus and doing a make
install.

- Can someone point out some good urls or tutorials as to how bonobo
works

- Is it bad to #include a linux kernel header file? (I assume yes, but
it looks like the hardware component is rather linux specific anyway)

Nautilus Rocks! I hope I can help someday :)

Thanks,
  Gregj