[Nautilus-list] Focus issue with nautilus and sawfish

hi,

not sure whether this belongs to sawfish or nautilus:

I have trouble using Nautilus as filemanager because the nautilus
windows always get stuck behind my other windows on the desktop.

No other app I use shows this behaviour:
Nautilus windows will receive the mouse enter event and get the focus
but they just don't raise into the foreground! I have to explicitely
click on a nautilus window decoration (not just inside the window) to
bring a nautilus into the foreground.

I looked unter sawfish "matched Windows" but there is nothing configured
to block the raising.

any hints?

thanks
Jens Ansorg