[Nautilus-list] Re: nautilus-extras

Christian Rose wrote:

> Since we are speaking about a nautilus-extras package, why not also add
> patches for terminal sidebars and the like to this package? Things that
> weren't really deemed clean enough to put in nautilus, but no doubt may
> be useful/interesting to some users.
>
> Christian

A while back I volunteered to start this package and put interesting
stuff in there.  Some of that stuff will probably include some of the
useful scripts folks have posted on this list.

I don't think its a matter of cleanliness, though.  It just so happens
that Nautilus has a nice componetized architecture that makes this
possible, so we can exploit that.

So yes, ill do this soon.

-re