Re: [Nautilus-list] compile error

On Saturday, July 21, 2001, at 08:04  PM, Jason Smith wrote:

nautilus-indexing-info.c:127: too few arguments to function `medusa_execute_once_when_system_state_changes'

What kind of problem is this, I looked through the list archives and there doesn't seem to be alot of compile problems. For reference I am on a RedHat
7.1 system that I've compiled all of gnome 1.4 from tarballs.  Any other
questions just let me know.

The problem here seems to be that Nautilus 1.0.4 is not compatible with the version of medusa headers you have on your system. The best solution is probably to remove medusa. If you built it yourself, then you can probably do a "make uninstall", and if you installed it with RPM, then "rpm -e medusa-devel" will probably do the trick.

Once medusa is removed, if you re-autogen Nautilus, you shouldn't see these errors again.

    -- Darin