Re: [Nautilus-list] reset.png

Hi Christian,

        I can take a shot at fixing the "reset.png" localization problem by
compositing the text
onto the property chit on the fly, as defined by a translatable string.
There will still be a problem that space is very limited, so you can't fit a
very long word in there.  I'll try to use a smaller font if it doesn't fit,
but at some point it might have to be truncated.

        If that works out, I'll use a similar technique to translate the text
in some of the emblems, which I promised to fix a few months ago but forgot
about.  Are you aware of any other places in Nautilus where there's a similar
problem?

-- Andy