Re: [Nautilus-list] reset.png

The reset.png also has localization problems, at least if it's the same
reset.png as in Nautilus.
The text "reset" in English needs translation, but manual "translation"
of images is something I think we'd rather avoid - it takes graphic
skills, correct fonts, etc etc, and I think that it's not doable for 40
locales.

So I think the localization problem should be solved before using the
reset.png, IMHO.

Christian