Re: [Nautilus-list] Track number in Music View

On Wednesday, July 18, 2001, at 10:25 PM, Evandro Fernandes Giovanini wrote:

how does nautilus fetch the track number when using the music view?

The read_id_tag function in nautilus/components/music/nautilus-music-view.
c reads the MP3 tag information. The track number is extracted by calling atoi on the track number field.

The actual tag reading is done by functions named mpg123_get_id3v2 and mpg123_id3v1_to_id3v2 which are in nautilus/components/music/mpg123.c. I believe that this code was originally taken from some other project, but I can't tell where it's from (no headers on the files).

    -- Darin