Re: [Nautilus-list] eel and locale

Fine
thanks

ymettier libertysurf fr wrote:

On Saturday, July 7, 2001, at 03:40  AM, Yves wrote:

evaluated: test_strftime ("%m/%d/%y, %I:%M %p",
2000, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0)

      expected: 01/01/00, 01:00
           got: 01/01/00, 01:00

The fix for this is to add the space to the localized
test results in
fr.po. These test reuslts are marked for "translation"
with gettext for
this very reason, and they should be updated in eel's
fr.po file to match
the expected results for these tests when run with the
fr locale. Whoever
did this missed the subtle point about an extra space
in the string.

Maybe that's it.

Remi, I think I'll first give a try without your .spec file but with the fr.po file updated. If everything goes fine, I'll send the fr.po on the list or to anybody who asks for it.

Thanks
Yves

(I test this evening; I'm currently at work)
--
homepage   http://ymettier.free.fr
gmemlogger http://gmemlogger.sourceforge.net

Profitez de l'offre spéciale Liberty Surf !
50 h / 95 F TTC par mois tout compris pendant 3 mois
http://register.libertysurf.fr/subscribe_fr/signup.php3

--
		   Remi Cohen-Scali
<Remi Cohen-Scali com> 		<rcoscali rcsnet net>