Re: [Nautilus-list] More compile problems on solaris
- From: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- To: Ben FrantzDale <bfrantzdale hmc edu>
- Cc: nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] More compile problems on solaris
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 16:12:09 -0700
On Monday, July 9, 2001, at 10:55 AM, Ben FrantzDale wrote:
I got a parse error that I fixed. The code in question had a CVS
conflict, apparently from someone's fix to my previous compile problem.
Commenting out the code before the "=======" lets it continue. (Someone
should probably fix that in CVS.)
I checked. The CVS conflict was on your machine, not in the repository.
] [Thread Prev