Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus Requests

Hi,

I'd like to see these application icons removed and replaced with links
to configuration apps, such as Gnome Control Center, linuxconf, etc.
Also distributions could put their tools in there, ie. Mandrake could
put their control panel software. I think it just makes since because
the hardware view is there, the gimp and netscape icon have always
seemed out of place because of it. Ofcourse a user could do this
themselves but how many Nautilus users out there go ito the Nautilus
directory to launch the gimp? This is just an idea I had reading this
post.:)

Thanks,
Keith COnger

PS. I have updated my Nautilus scripts on http://pimpstation.org