Re: [Nautilus-list] Tarball for 1.0.4

MichaelNielsen synergy com au wrote:

> I'd like to give the new Nautilus (1.0.4)  a blast. Is there a tarball
> for it around -- I haven't worked out how to get to CVS through my
> firewall.

    ...and an RPM would be nice, if it's available...

Brian Fahrlander                             Linux Zealot, Conservative,
Chicago, IL                                       and Stranded Technomad
ICQ 5119262                       http://www.kamakiriad.com/aboutme.html
Open Source: Share and Enjoy! Shared Source: Look but don't touch!
                          Live free or die.