Re: [Nautilus-list] localization

Darin Adler wrote:
> This is a good point and it's a bug to have these images with no way to
> translate them. Could I ask you to write a bug report at bugzilla.eazel.com
> that lists the specific images and describes this problem? I'll ask Andy
> Hertzfeld to fix the problem, most likely.

I agree wholeheartedly. Dennis, please add this bug and also please add
menthos menthos com to the cc: field :-)

Also, not only emblems are hard to translate. I'm thinking of the
"reset" arrow image "button" when selecting backgrounds or colors. The
caption "reset" is hardcoded into this image, making it untranslatable.

Christian