Re: [Nautilus-list] Using Eazel Installer for hourly builds? This will help you...

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 12:30:59PM -0700, David Bishop wrote:
> Were there any plans to start supporting alternative distrobutions before
> 1.0, i.e., Debian?  Alternatively, is there a place to find updated .debs of
> nautilus, preferably in apt-get'able form?
>
> Thanks,
>
> D.A.Bishop

currently pr2 is part of debian woody and can be installed from
there.  Takuo Kitame does an excellent job of keeping bleeding edge
gnome packages up to date in debian, but he does wait for releases.

If you would like to work getting build scripts and/or machines
together for building regualar debian builds, I will be happy to
help you get it coordinated with our tinderbox and get the
distribution going from eazel servers, but at the current time we don't
have enough mental bandwidth to get it going at this time.  Nautilus
does build on debian, and serveral people have done so and do so
regularly.

-R*S