[Nautilus-list] Useful desktop/smooth graphics debugging applet

I just checked in a GNOME Panel applet that adds two toggle buttons to
your panel.  You can use these to toggle the Nautilus desktop and smooth
graphics preferences, 2 things I have to debug a lot.

Having these in the panel makes it easier to debug these without having
to post the preferences dialog or using command line switches.

For this to work you need gnome core to be built:

  eazel-rebuild-modules.sh gnome-core

To run the applet:

  eazel-rebuild-modules.sh nautilus
  /gnome/bin/nautilus-preferences-applet &

I am very ignorant on applet details, so I have no clue what happens to
this applet when you log out.  Its pretty useful for a single debugging
session, though.

-re