Re: [Nautilus-list] libxml

On Sun, Jan 14, 2001 at 11:09:53AM +1300, Guy Steven wrote:
> Is anyone else having trouble getting libxml-1.8.11 from anoncvs.
>
> libxml was supposedly released about 4 days ago, but the configure.in
> file
> on the LIB_XML_1_BRANCH of bonsai is still reporting 1.8.10, as is the
> version retrieved
> from anoncvs. In both cases the ChangeLog file report that the version
> has been updated to 1.8.11

I can't speak to the version number reported in CVS, but I've downloaded
and used that branch and it contains the bug fix to which the original
message from Ali about this referred.

As an alternative, the 1.8.11 package in Gnome ftp:
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/libxml/
reports the correct version number in configure.in.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h)