Re: [Nautilus-list] Bonobo item-container patch ...

on 1/10/01 4:47 PM, Michael Meeks at michael helixcode com wrote:

> It would be great if this patch could be applied to HEAD Nautilus,
> since a broken and unneccessary API is used that will be altered shortly
> in HEAD bonobo causing breakage. [NB. this API is used nowhere else
> outside bonobo].

Looks fine to me. But I'll defer to Maciej since 1) he's not sick so he can
make the change, and 2) he's the one who wrote the code in the first place.

Maciej, please remove that call to bonobo_item_container_add, unless there's
some strong reason not to.

    -- Darin