Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: gtk theme compliance

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> I think the best form of reports for this king of visual bug
> would be a screenshot of the part affected (beats writing
> this part of this dialog may have a wrong font/color under
> some specific circumstances). However, I don't see any way
> of doing this without giving an url to an image file, and
> I'm not sure how this kind of reporting would be received.
> Should I do it ?
> --
> Nicolas

Someone did just that:

The bug report includes pointers to both rants and pictures of the

This is one of the bugs im currently fixing.

So again, yes, filing bugs is very helpful.

I prefer attachments in bugzilla bugs instead of uris because things on
the web sometimes disappear.