Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: gtk theme compliance
- From: Ramiro Estrugo <ramiro eazel com>
- To: Nicolas Mailhot <Nicolas Mailhot email enst fr>
- Cc: Darin Adler <darin eazel com>, nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: gtk theme compliance
- Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 13:50:36 -0800
Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> I think the best form of reports for this king of visual bug
> would be a screenshot of the part affected (beats writing
> this part of this dialog may have a wrong font/color under
> some specific circumstances). However, I don't see any way
> of doing this without giving an url to an image file, and
> I'm not sure how this kind of reporting would be received.
> Should I do it ?
Someone did just that:
The bug report includes pointers to both rants and pictures of the
This is one of the bugs im currently fixing.
So again, yes, filing bugs is very helpful.
I prefer attachments in bugzilla bugs instead of uris because things on
the web sometimes disappear.
] [Thread Prev