[Nautilus-list] Throbber size too large, icewm troubles

Hi,

Wanted to report two issues:
1. Without text-labels, the toolbar is taller then necessary because of the throbber size.
   This is bug #3188, but that says resolved months ago. I do see it in Debian kitame now.

2. Using my favorite windowmanager, icewm-gnome, I am unable to focus nautilus.
   This means no keystrokes to nautilus! Also, the desktop seems to get covered by the
   icewm-background. Using sawfish no problems.
   Might be bug #5032.

--
moi,
Henk