Re: [Nautilus-list] Mozilla 0.8?

Ross Burton wrote:

> When will Nautilus run with Mozilla 0.8?  I want to try out the new
> Galeon (0.10 from CVS) but it requires Moz 0.8, whereas Nautilus
> requires 0.7.
>
> Ross Burton

The nautilus/README file used to state that the minimum version of
Mozilla we require is 0.7.  I just updated the README to make it clear
that we work fine (and even better!) with Mozilla 0.8.

It might be simpler to just give one version in the README.  However, in
a transition period such as now, we can give people a change to upgrade
without breaking them.

When Nautilus 1.0 ships, we will update both the README, configure tests
and even code to work only with Mozilla 0.8, since that is what Eazel
with QA.

-re