[Nautilus-list] Request for new tag support for gnome-db2html2

Some documentation I've been working on (the manuals for GStreamer,
http://www.gstreamer.net/) uses the "part" (and "partintro") tag extensively.
I've been trying to get this documentation into a form compliant with Gnome
standards, and this tag is not currently supported by gnome-db2html2.

I'm not certain that we're using the part tag appropriately here, but it
would be helpful if gnome-db2html2 supported it in any case.  I've tried to
put a patch to do this together, but can't quite follow the code.  How
likely is it that this tag could be supported by gnome-db2html2?

--
Richard