Re: [Nautilus-list] Cannot install 2001-02-15-1013 snapshot

Hi Ross,

I had the same problem yesterday. Darin Adler however gave me the hint
that the previous "freetype2" package, provided for Nautilus testing,
was a pre-version-2 hack sort of thing, and since freetype 2.0 now has
been released, packages of the released version should be used.

I removed the obsolete "freetype2" package and, since I'm on Red Hat 7,
got the
freetype-2.0.1-4.i386.rpm
freetype-devel-2.0.1-4.i386.rpm
freetype-utils-2.0.1-4.i386.rpm
rpms from the "Fisher" Red Hat beta and installed those.

That solved my freetype problem, and the Nautilus hourly rpm build
installed happily.

Cheers
Christian