Re: [Nautilus-list] Excellent bug!

Could you please write a bug report about this at bugzilla.eazel.com? That
way, it gets right into our normal flow of work, and someone is guaranteed
to look at it and figure out who needs to fix it and by when.

Also, it would be great if people entered specific feature requests (like
your request to have customizable list view columns) into bugzilla.
(However, in the case of the customizable list view columns, there is
already a bug report: bug #140).

John