[Nautilus-list] View problems with PR3
- From: Steve Homer <shomer fmco com>
- To: nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: [Nautilus-list] View problems with PR3
- Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:50:46 -0500
I apologise in advance if this is a FAQ or is in the bug database anywhere
(I did look, honest!).
1) RPM View, whenever I try to use the RPM view, I get a dialog box claiming
informing me that the RPM view has crashed.
2) When I try to use the mozilla component, I always test a plain text copy
of the document. Nautilus recognizes that the file is HTML (Open with
Mozilla, Open with Lynx appears on the sidebar).
Recent Helix Gnome
Full PR3 rpm download.
Mozilla from Eazel RPM.
] [Thread Prev