[Nautilus-list] Nautilus drawing background & enlightenment

All,

	I'm about to just change the behavior of nautilus anyway...but I
figured that I'd mention this.  Is anyone aware that having nautilus draw
the desktop seems to wreak havoc on "focus follows mouse" in
enlightenment?

	When using nautilus to draw the desktop enlightenment w/ focus
follows mouse sloppily, at times when moving the focus quickly from one
window to another, the focus doesn't follow.  It's very frustrating when I
move the mouse quickly and start typing and turns out I'm not in the
window.  It appears that without nautilus drawing the background the
window doesn't actually lose focus until it enters another windows.
However, *with* nautilus drawing the desktop, as soon as the curor leaves
the window, it changes focus.  This seems to cause a problem.

	I guess this is just one of the aspects of having nautilus draw
the desktop...another sad side effect is that xsnow doesn't work.  :-(

oh well..

Thanks,
Brian