[Nautilus-list] Viewing inside zip files

Hi

I am a bit confused as to where to set up nautilus to browse inside zip
(or tar.gz) files when I double-click them.

At the moment I am using file-roller as the defautl application, but I
would rather have nautilus as the main viewer, with file-roller in the
right-click menu.

I have nautilus 1.0.6 (Mandrake Cooker), and gnome-vfs 1.0.2, which
contains /usr/lib/vfs/extfs/zip, but doesn't tell me how to set up
nautilus to use it.

Please CC replies to me, as I am not subscribed

--
Chris Picton
Tangent Systems