Re: [Nautilus-list] Problems compiling Nautilus CVS

On Tue, 2001-12-11 at 02:07, Darin Adler wrote:
> On 12/10/01 4:02 PM, "mike" <mike redtux demon co uk> wrote:
>
> > Except when I try to checkout gnome-common I get
> >
> > cvs checkout: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or
> > directory
> > cvs [checkout aborted]: no repository
> >
> > anyone any ideas
>
> What exact command are you using to check out gnome-common? What is your
> CVSROOT environment variable set to?
>
> There's nothing special about gnome-common -- it's just another
> cvs.gnome.org module.

Talking about building problems with cvs head, nautilus build against
gnome2 (from cvs head) fails on nautilus-indexing-info.c. This file was
not ported at all, but looking in Makefile.am, there is no special magic
with this file, except that it depends on medusa.

As I never saw anyone reporting this problem here, I think I'm doing
something wrong. I built, installed and tested those cvs modules
compiled in this order :

    glib \
    gob \
    linc \