Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus allways draw an image as background

On Sun, 2001-12-09 at 22:44, Jordi Castells wrote:
> I try to use as a background a solid color, but it seams that nautilus
> allways draw an image, i try the following:

> please help me!!!

Try this:

- Enable desktop drawing by Nautilus
- Choose "Edit->Backgrounds & Emblems" from the menu of a Nautilus
window
- Choose the Colors palette in the dialog that comes up, pick (or
define) your favorite one and drag it to the desktop. Works on Nautilus
windows too.

Neat, isn't it?

Martin