Re: [Nautilus-list] Fix for crash on canceling delete (update)

On 12/9/01 2:20 AM, "Martin Wehner" <mwehner tfh-berlin de> wrote:

> Aehm, as it turns out my first take was a naive way to fix it.
> There are other operations which don't involve a target and
> file_operations_delete() shouldn't be called in all of these cases.
> In addition to the original issue this version also fixes crashing on
> canceling "empty trash".

OK. I applied the fix and I'll be checking it into both branches.

I didn't use your patch as-is, because it disabled the "return 0" part too,
which we want even if there is no target_name. But the same addition a line
or two further down did the trick perfectly.

Thanks!

    -- Darin