[Nautilus-list] 1.0.7 release?

There are one or two bug fixes on the stable branch that I'd like to get out
there eventually, so I was considering doing a 1.0.7 release. It might also
be nice to roll some of the librsvg fixes from HEAD to the stable branch and
do a new release of librsvg as well.

Also, there may be some fixes here that were done on HEAD that need to be
rolled over to the stable branch for Nautilus.

I'd appreciate a bit of feedback about whether it's the right time for a new
Nautilus release, or whether I should wait a few more weeks.

As usual, testing or bug fixing on the stable branch is welcome. I'll help
by reviewing changes and in any other way that I can.

    -- Darin