[Nautilus-list] block device icon issue

I am running gnome 1.4 on SuSE 7.2 patched up completely according to RedCarpet anyway.  Nautilus 1.0.4 is my version.

My issue is that all block devices use the same i-blockdev icon.

I cannot seem to get the floppy device to use the i-floppy icon by default.  In each Desktop entry the X-Nautilus-Icon always appears as i-blockdev for my Windows drive (yes, I keep one around for gaming "flame me later"), and my floppy device.  Yes, it would be nice for the hard drive to use the i-harddisk icon as well.

The CDROM uses the correct icon but then again under /proc/devices it is not on the list of block devices.  I can mount my floppy or C drive with the standard right click -> disks -> C/floppy whatever with no issues on use.  This is purely a cosmetic issue.  The issue happens for all users on the system using Nautilus.

Just wondering if anyone on the list has ever seen this.
Johnathan Bailes

703-758-7074

"The algorithm to do that is extremely nasty.  You might want to mug someone with it."
--M. Devine, Computer Science 340