[Nautilus-list] Menu opening and others actions sooooo slow (5-10 secs) !
- From: =?iso-8859-15?q?=22Stormacq=2C_S=E9bastien=22?= <S Stormacq aubay-si lu>
- To: nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: [Nautilus-list] Menu opening and others actions sooooo slow (5-10 secs) !
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:28:26 +0200
I just upgraded to nautilus 1.0.4 (as per SuSE Gnome 1.4 update)
and a lot of simple actions that were okay in previous version (0.xx) are now incredibly slow !
* selecting an file icon : 5-10 secs
* rigth-click on the Home icon on the desktop : 5-10 secs before the menu pops up
The CPU does not seems to be overused during this time.
Does anybody has an idea of what causes the problem and how to resolve it ?
Needless to say : Nautilus is not usable like this
] [Thread Prev