Re: [Nautilus-list] Fwd: Big problem with nautilus compile.

<quote who="Darin Adler">

> I don't think this has anything to do with Yoann's problem.

For what it's worth, I've been having the same problem. I was trying to
build the Red Hat branch for Maciej (so I could cvs strace it on a 2.4
kernel), but it has always failed like this. Maciej's branch on Red Hat's
branch also fails the same way.

Relevant specs: Debian sid, everything installed from Debian main except for
gnome-common and pkgconfig. Not sure these will have a great effect on
anything.

Has anyone else built Nautilus successfully on a fairly stock sid install?

- Jeff

--
    100% Pure Slashdot Wisdom: "Source code gives a whole new meaning to
                              free software."