[Nautilus-list] My start on nautilus documentation

Hi,

I've started some nautilus code documentation, basically a
source code walkthrough -- those were the notes that I
found most useful to get started with figuring out the
code.

It's just a first draft, but if anyone is interested,
go to http://www.pezdispenser.net/~invis

I'd appreciate feedback if anyone finds this helpful,
and would be willing to expand the documentation as
well as to address the concepts behind the code as I
figure them out.

PS Thanks for the IO documentation Darin, I found it
quite helpful.

Jeff
balk0016 tc umn edu

Jeff Balk - balk0016 tc umn edu