Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus Performance Analysis
- From: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- Cc: <nautilus-list lists eazel com>, Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk>
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus Performance Analysis
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:58:27 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Darin Adler wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 14, 2001, at 07:09 AM, Alan Cox wrote:
> > - Repeated reloads of /usr/share/eel/fonts/urw/n019003l.pfb
> Maybe Ramiro can comment on this. One bit of good news is that Nautilus
> won't have its own font handling at all if we do the GNOME 2 port well, so
> this might just go away on its own as we port to GNOME 2.
I'm on this.
] [Thread Prev