Re: [Nautilus-list] properties window raising
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Chris Heywood <psych primus com au>
- Cc: nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] properties window raising
- Date: 13 Aug 2001 10:16:31 -0400
Chris Heywood <psych primus com au> writes:
> small query.
> using nautilus CVS from around the time of 1.0.4 (still having problems
> getting CVS gnome-vfs compiled) whenever I bring up a properties window
> for a file or directory etc the window sits below the main nautilus
> window, and often other apps. in comparison, the preferences window
> always sits in the correct position, on top.
> not sure if this is a nautilus issue of sawfish.
Most likely it means the "transient for" hint isn't set on the
] [Thread Prev