Re: [Nautilus-list] Bugzilla Component Ownership

On 12Aug2001 11:36AM (-0600), Jon Allen wrote:

> This is merely a dump of what's in Bugzilla now.

Some comments below.

> *** Programs/Components
>
> Ammonite
> --------

Not sure there is a point to moving this over - Ammonite was very
specific to Eazel Services and is not all that useful any more.

> Bugzilla
> --------

Bugs on bugzilla itself may or may not apply to the new GNOME
bugzilla, but if they do, the GNOME bugzilla should probably have a
more general category.

> Build System
> ------------
> eazel-hacking
> Tinderbox

eazel-hacking could be a top-level category, I'm not sure

> Eazel Services
> --------------

Don't even bother to move this over.

> GNOME VFS
> ---------
> Compression/archiving modules
> Files and Programs Capplet
> FTP

> GnomeFileSelection

This sub-category should probably die.

> HTTP
> MIME and file/program mapping
> MIME content
> Other
> Search module
> URI handling
>
> gnome-pilot
> -----------

You should ask Eskil about the gnome-pilot stuff, I don't think he
reads this list any more.

> GP: applet
> GP: Other
> GP: capplet
> GP:Conduit: backup
> GP:Conduit: email
> GP:Conduit: file
> GP:Conduit: general conduit issues
> GP:Conduit: memo_file
> GP: gpilotd
> GP: Release
>
> Grapevine
> ---------
> GnoP
> Grapevine Client Library
> Grapevine Daemon
>
> libart
> ------
> Intersector
> Other
>
> mango
> -----

You can make me the owner for this, though I'm not sure much will
happen with it.

> mango-idl
> mango-ir-feeder
> other
>
> Medusa
> ------
> build
> Database Locking System
> Documentation
> Enabling and Disabling
> File index database
> Gnome VFS Module
> Idle Service
> Index Daemon
> Other
> Search Daemon
> Slow background search
> Text Index
> Tokenizer
> Vault search/indexing
>
> Nautilus
> --------
> Backgrounds Emblems and Themes
> Bookmarks
> Builds
> Component Frameworks
> Cut Copy Paste Undo
> Desktop
> Documentation
> File & Folder Operations
> File Search Interface
> First-time Druid
> Help System
> Images
> Installer
> Internationalization (i18n)
> Keyboardability
> Metadata
> Navigation
> Other
> Preferences
> rsvg
> Service: Client Inventory
> Service: Install/Update
> Service: Storage
> Service: Summary
> Service: Time
> Service: Trilobite

May as well kill the service categories.

> Sidebar
> Sidebar Panel: (Other)
> Sidebar Panel: Tree
> Sound
> Trash
> UI/Interactions
> View as (Directory)
> View as (Other)
> View as Icons
> View as List
> View as Music
> View as Package
> View as Web Page
> Visual Design
>
> OAF
> ---

You can make me the owner for this.

> General
>
> reef
> ----

This product should probably die.

I can take care of deleting all the dead products and categories
before the move if that would be useful, or else the script to move
things over can just avoid copying them.

Regards,

Maciej