Re: [Nautilus-list] eel and changing widget styles

On Thursday, August 2, 2001, at 05:23  PM, Owen Taylor wrote:

The following patch fixes this problem by making

 void eel_gtk_widget_set_foreground_color ();
 void eel_gtk_widget_set_backgound_color ();
 void eel_gtk_widget_set_font ();

Use gtk_widget_modify_style() instead of gtk_widget_set_style().

Patch looks great to me.

Please commit. If possible to both branches, but if that's not possible, I'
ll roll to HEAD. At some point I figure some of the code will be deleted from the GNOME 2 branch, as we move from eel stopgap measures to new GNOME 2 calls.

    -- Darin