Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: [Help] Help !!!

> > 1) PowerMac G4 (400 Mhz) with : LinuxPPC 2000 Q4
> > 2) PowerBook 2400/180 with : LinuxPPC 2000
> >
> > There is the way to install Nautilus on this machines ??

Nautilus might run a little slow on the 2nd machine (should run great on
the other). The bad news is that nobody (that I know of) has created
RPMs for the PPC architecture. I would expect the next version of
LinuxPPC to contain Nautilus, since GNOME 1.4 contains Nautilus (as well
as RH 7.1, which I believe LinuxPPC is still based upon). I know of a
few people who successfully run Nautilus on PPC, so it can be done, but
you still need to compile yourself (unless you use Debian) if you don't
want to wait.

cheers,

-Seth