Re: [Nautilus-list] XG 1.4 vs. Nautilus snapshots

I had the same problem after the Mandrake installation. After some
checks I found that gconfd-1 and oafd with previously installed under
/usr/local and the new version under /usr.
So I removed from bin and lib all duplicated file from /usr/local, and
today it works correctly.

JB