[Nautilus-list] problem when launching Nautilus

Hello,

When I launch Nautilus in root there is no problem.
Bu When I try to launch on other user I have problem:

Nautilus print on my srceen:
** WARNING **: GConf error:
  Configuration server couldn't be contacted:
 Error contacting configuration server: OAF returned nil from
oaf_activate_from_id() and did not set an exception explaining the
problem. Please file an OAF bug report.

** WARNING **: GConf error:
  Configuration server couldn't be contacted:
 Error contacting configuration server: OAF returned nil from
oaf_activate_from_id() and did not set an exception explaining the
problem. Please file an OAF bug report.

** WARNING **: GConf error:
  Configuration server couldn't be contacted:
 Error contacting configuration server: OAF returned nil from
oaf_activate_from_id() and did not set an exception explaining the
problem. Please file an OAF bug report.

** WARNING **: GConf error:
  Configuration server couldn't be contacted:
 Error contacting configuration server: OAF returned nil from
oaf_activate_from_id() and did not set an exception explaining the
problem. Please file an OAF bug report.

It propose to run nautilus-clean.sh -x to reboot, reinstall nautilus
It prints taht the configuration server can't be contacted

is prints that it cans locate Nautilus_shell.oaf file.
but this file exists on my computer.

I use the version 1.0.1.1 with Mandrake 8.0

Could you help me ?

Thanks.

--
Programming is an unnatural act.