Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 17:17:32 -0700
From: Bart Decrem <bart eazel com>
To: nautilus-list eazel com
Subject: [Nautilus-list] Compliments, Flames, Help

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that Eli just updated the support page and
that there are now 2 new mailing lists:
- flames eazel com (subscribe at
http://lists.eazel.com/mailman/listinfo/flames) for compliments and
complaints
- help eazel com (subscribe at
http://lists.eazel.com/mailman/listinfo/help) is our new community
support mailing list, it replaces our previous support queue system.

Obviously, we'd love as many people as possible to subscribe to the help
list so we can help the hundreds of thousands of new Nautilus users
who'll be joining us over the next few weeks as Ximian ships Gnome 1.4.

Here's the first post on flames eazel com   Enjoy,

Bart

----

Hi,

I have been reading on the newsgroups that eazel is buggy etc.  I have
yet to crash it.  I haven't used it a lot though, but I am extremely
impressed.

I appreciate all the hard work that has gone into this product.  Even if

it has a few bugs, hey for a first release, it is awesome.

GREAT JOB!

Thanks,
Ken
--