From: Brandon Wilson [mailto:bwilson geonetservices com]
Sent: Tuesday April 17, 2001 3:29 PM
To: nautilus-list lists eazel com
Cc: gnome-list gnome org
Subject: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus vs. gmc.

Hi all,

    Well, i've got a bit of a delima on my hands.  I'm trying to create a secure desktop for remote users to login to, and they NEED filemanager access.  However they can't have access to see anything but their $home and their project dir.  I need to edit the source for ether nautilus or gmc, so when it loads up the ONLY two dirs they see are $HOME and $PROJECT.  Of course they can see everything recursive of those, but nothing above it.  Does anyone have some function I can replace in the source of eather program, perferably nautilus, but nautilus IS rather complex and I can see gmc being alot easier to modify. Thanks for any help!

Brandon Wilson
Sys. Admin