Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: File manager integration with magicdev

Devfs should help. I'll have to look into what kind of information it
can provide. Devfs seems like it would complicate mount point naming by
quite a lot. I suppose you could dynamically create mount points as
devices are detected. But a system would have to be developed for naming
them. Are device names in devfs unique? Could disc0 be found in some
other hierarchy, like /dev/floppies/disc0?

Thanks,

Andrew