Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus vs. gmc.

Brandon Wilson wrote:

Hi all,

Well, i've got a bit of a delima on my hands. I'm trying to create a secure desktop for remote users to login to, and they NEED filemanager access. However they can't have access to see anything but their $home and their project dir. I need to edit the source for ether nautilus or gmc, so when it loads up the ONLY two dirs they see are $HOME and $PROJECT. Of course they can see everything recursive of those, but nothing above it. Does anyone have some function I can replace in the source of eather program, perferably nautilus, but nautilus IS rather complex and I can see gmc being alot easier to modify. Thanks for any help!

Brandon Wilson

Sys. Admin

BWilson GeoNetServices com <mailto:BWilson GeoNetServices com>

Why not just set permissions?

--
Three things are certain:
Death, taxes, and lost data