Re: [Nautilus-list] [Fwd: nautilus showstopper.]

I routinely run Nautilus and xmms together and have been doing so for
months, and I have never had any problems with it.  I always get a warning
"/dev/dsp: Resource temporarily unavailable" when I launch Nautilus, but I
can happily play two songs at once - one in XMMS and another in Nautilus.
It doesn't sound too good, but it always works for me :)

Note that I have xmms configured to use esound.

Perhaps if the discussion of the bug was on public mailing lists we could
help find the problem :P

Dan