Re: [Nautilus-list] Problems installing the software

Edgardo Nazario <enazario aventail com> writes:

> I have tried installing nautilus on my rh6.2 machine without success.
>
> I have followed your instructions and downloaded:
>
> 1. GNOME helixcode
> 2. Mozilla
> 3. Nautilus rpm's
>
> I was able to manually install all rpms but I am stuck by not having certain
> ispell libraries which the ispell rpm packages depend on. If I can't install
> ispell I am not able to install the nautilus rpm package.

You can try to force the installation by using: --force when installing
nautilus rpms. You can safely ignore this dependency.

Also, you could consider installing the ispell rpms: a google search returns:
http://www.elka.pw.edu.pl/ftp/pub/ispell-pl/tools/ispell/RPMS/

Mathieu